Why Join SkyWater?
Our recruiters recorded their stories just for you.
As a recruiter considering a change, you have a few unique concerns about joining a new firm because of the nature of your role. At SkyWater, we take special care to help our recruiters:
- Aggressively work on searches, even with a non-compete in place from your former employer.
- Increase your ability to work retained searches.
- Feel comfortable referring searches to your colleagues.
- Strike a balance between work and life with unlimited PTO and in-office flexibility.
At SkyWater, we also provide:
- Marketing support - Our in-house digital marketing team provides you with assets & campaigns to help build your brand as an executive recruiter, amplify your opportunities, and stand out in your field.
- LinkedIn Recruiter - Each recruiter at SkyWater is granted a license to LinkedIn Recruiter and other related technology tools to help you work efficiently.
- Training - SkyWater provides structured onboarding during your first several months with our firm. Whether you're new to recruiting or already established in the field, everyone benefits from our monthly peer-led training sessions where recruiters share tips and best practices with everyone.
Senior Associate - HR
Group Director - Legal
Group Director - HR
Group Director - Information Technology
Sr. Group Director - Finance & Accounting
Associate - Construction
Group Director - Engineering & Operation